COMPOSHIELD A/S is a relatively small but highly specialized company bringing advanced protective technologies to the global market. We have a world-wide customer base within the military and civilian armoring market with main focus on OEMs manufacturing land-based vehicles such as trucks, MRAPs, APCs and light armored partol vehicles. We are working in close partnership with our customers, often acting as their external design department for survivability solutions. Several new projects have been secured and we are looking for a skilled engineer to reinforce our R&D team.
We are looking for an engineer for our R&D department, which handles all tasks related to technical aspect of both customer and internal projects. The department has three main areas:
• Research of new solutions and customization of existing solutions to new requirements
• Design and Integration of solutions, including TDP and ILS
• Internal production preparation and detailed TDP for manufacturing and suppliers
The position is as lead for our Design and Integration. The position requires a person who has both a detail-oriented approach and comprehensive design skills, including CAD experience, and can structure and delegate tasks to team members. Working from customer drawings and CAD-models we integrate COMPOSHIELD products on the vehicle platform to meet the protection requirements of the end-user. This happens in close collaboration with customer engineering teams as well as the rest of the R&D team.
The main responsibilities for the new position include:
• Task scheduling and delegation
• PDM anchorman
• Detailed mechanical design in CAD
• Integration of Composhield protection systems on customer vehicles
• Material specification
• Production instructions and TDP for production
Your formal education is within mechanical engineering, preferably specialised in construction and composites. You have great communication capabilities, you are outgoing, show commitment and initiative, and can work independently as well as together with others. Relevant experience is an advantage, but new graduates are also of interest.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following key qualifications:
• CAD design experience (2D/3D, SolidWorks preferred)
• Team player
• Structured and detail-oriented but with the ability to maintain overall focus
• Knowledge of composite materials
• Fluent in Danish and English
• Experienced in daily IT tools, e.g. Word, Excel
Experience from the defence or military industry is an advantage. The right candidate will be able to use his/her technical insight to convert our armoring technologies into integrated solutions in cooperation with our customers.
We offer you a very exciting position both personally and professionally, with great development opportunities. The compensation package will be negotiated according to qualifications.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com or to Composhield A/S, Møgelgårdsvej 6, 8520 Lystrup, att. Jan Stegmann. All applications will be continually reviewed and evaluated. Please direct any questions regarding the position to Jan Stegmann, by calling +45 - 9647 7500 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.